In the face of an unprecedented global pandemic, will public health imperatives change best practices for handling PII/PHI in a world of targeted and aggressive data breaches?
Global companies have been intently focused on complying with the broad data privacy mandates of the GDPR and preparing for stricter compliance regulations in the United States as the effective date of the California Consumer Privacy Act looms.
- Now, in the face of a global pandemic, how could public health imperatives change our thinking about data sharing and data privacy?
- Can companies harness the power of data and analytics to safeguard their employees and business operations without running afoul of data privacy regulations?
- What, if any, exceptions exist under the GDPR and U.S. based laws implicating privacy concerns for public safety?
Join us for an informative discussion of these topics led by:
- Charlie Britt, Senior Privacy Counsel, NCR
- Rob Rolfsen, Chief Privacy Officer, Asurion
Moderated by Lisa Lemke, Executive Director, Legility